Do you prefer city life over the country? Then getting a 5 bedroom apartment in some of the most lively locations of the city is your ideal option. It will not only provide you with all the luxury but will also offer you mesmerizing top views of the skyline of the city. Search your desired 5 bedroom apartment for sale in Dubai from our carefully gathered listing of properties which are designed keeping in mind your needs and preferences. 5 BHK apartments in Dubai are suitable for huge families who do not want to live away from the city in a luxurious villa and prefer a more ordinary life.
8 Reasons to Buy an Apartment in Dubai:
- Expo 2020: This Expo will bring together millions of people under the theme ‘Connecting Minds, Creating the Future’.
- Tourism: The tourism industry of Dubai is booming
- Museum of Future: The Museum of the Future is a museum of innovation and design, currently under construction in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Will be open this year.
- Happiness: Dubai is all set to become the happiest city of the Arab world. UAE is the only country which has a dedicated ministry to work on the happiness of residents.
- No Crime: The crime rate in the city is very low so you can call it one of the safest cities in the world.
- High ROI: It offers an excellent return on investments for people all around the world.
- Modern Transport: High-class routes for transportation and private vehicles.
- 0 Property Tax: Yes it’s true, there are no yearly property taxes in Dubai.
Best communities to look for 5 bedroom apartments for sale in Dubai:
- The Alef Residences – Palm Jumeirah
- Address Residences – Dubai Marina
- IL Primo – The Opera District
- Vida Residences Sky Collection – Downtown Dubai
- La Rive Residences – Port de La Mer
- One Palm Residences – Palm Jumeirah
- Opera Grand – Downtown Dubai
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What is the lowest price for apartments in Burj Khalifa?
The lowest price in the Burj Khalifa of Dubai is around AED 5000 per square feet, as per the new research conducted by Arabian Business. According to the listed property prices, the cheapest residential unit in the Burj Khalifa tower is on sale for AED 2.7 million.
Are there affordable homes in Dubai?
Yes, Dubai is a city where people from all localities and classes so the city cater to all the needs and preferences of the people. Therefore, there are all types of homes in Dubai from affordable studios to luxurious 7 bedroom villas. If you are looking for affordable homes in Dubai, then you need to look in the remote areas of Dubai such as Sports City and past 311/Emirates Road.
Why do most of the people who work in Dubai live in Sharjah?
The only reason people give for justifying their reason for living in Sharjah is that Sharjah is cheaper than Dubai in terms of food, rent, and other expenses. If you ask us, this concept is quite vague as the money you save by living in Sharjah is used up in the fuel expense you need to travel to Dubai for work each day. The better option is to get affordable flats or apartments in the remote areas of Dubai if you are willing to save money.