Home > Emaar Properties > Mira Oasis V at Reem Community

Mira Oasis V at Reem Community

Mira Oasis V is a classic Emaar Properties residential project that offers spacious three to four-bedroom cluster townhouses. It combines luxury with classic beauty. These townhouses have the ability to provide occupants with a wide range of high-end facilities in order to provide them with comfort, peace of mind, and relaxation while also providing them with the conveniences of modern living.

These stunning homes being situated in one of Dubai’s most desirable areas makes it easy for the residents to access all necessities. In addition, a gym, a children’s pool, and other wonderful amenities have been supplied.

Features & Amenities

Mira Oasis V being located in Reem Community provides an easy access to a variety of facilities due to its central position. The heartbeat of this satellite town is Reem’s commerce promenade and leisure zones, which form its nucleus.

This development provides access to a wealth of world-class amenities because of a network of tree-lined boulevards with designated pedestrian and bike pathways.

Other such amenities that exists in the vicinity of Reem community, includes

  • Swimming pool
  • Retail outlets
  • Sports court
  • BBQ Area
  • Cycling track
  • Basketball court
  • Parks & garden
  • Round the clock security

Payment Plan

The Mira Oasis V townhouses can be reserved with a simple payment plan in which you pay 25% up front and the remaining 75% after handover. Based on the initial pricing and the varied alternatives available, it appears that end-users and potential investors will be able to purchase a unit of their choosing.

 

Installment Milestone Percentage (%)
Down Payment For Booking 10%
1st Installment Handover 15%
2nd Installment Within 4 Months after Handover 10%
3rd Installment Within 8 Months after Handover 10%
4th Installment Within 12 Months after Handover 5%
5th Installment Within 16 Months after Handover 10%
6th Installment Within 20 Months after Handover 10%
7th Installment Within 24 Months after Handover 5%
8th Installment Within 28 Months after Handover 10%
9th Installment Within 32 Months after Handover 10%
Final Installment Within 36 Months after Handover 5%

Floor Plan

The Mira Oasis V floor plan details at Reem Community give a deeper understanding of the layout and general characteristics. It offers 3 and 4 bedroom townhouses, all with varied sizes and floor designs that include the greatest modern 21st-century styles. Each of these townhouses has its own modest garden and study to accommodate your unique lifestyle and family requirements. They are built in a way to meet your needs for comfort and seclusion.

 

Master Plan

The master planned reem community is designed in a way to offer eye-catching townhouses that have been beautifully created in such a manner that they always seem shining and lovely. The surroundings that Reem community offers are manicured with the most colorful flowers and palms, evoking the atmosphere of a well-loved garden. It is safe to say that this is an ideal location for holding parties, being joyful, and raising a family.

 

Location Map

Mira Oasis V is located in the Reem community that is known to be the most attractive one among the ones available within its area. This development by Reem is at the pinnacle of availability and reach in terms of closeness to several major areas around the Emirate. Its connection to the Emirate and a number of major spots like Al Barsha, one of the highly commercial and significant locations and other such places makes this project attractive for the majority.

Major Attractions/ Connectivity

  • 15 minutes – Dubai Miracle Garden
  • 20 minutes – Dubai Investment Park
  • 25 minutes – Academic City
  • 30 minutes – Dubai International Airport

Get in touch

    Mira Oasis V at Reem Community

    Reem community gives a real community feels through the Villas & Townhouses it has to offer. The exquisite properties here have their own identification and unique design. Reem Community has undeniably been the first option of investors when it comes to picking the fit and commodiously infrastructure residential neighborhood for families, thanks to its proximity to a key route like Al Qudra, which makes commuting extremely convenient.

    Project highlights

    • Residential project featuring elegant townhouses
    • Offers a choice of 3 & 4 bedroom townhouses in varied styles
    • Set in a tranquil and relaxing environment
    • Gated community offering access to a plethora of amenities
    • Private garden and study rooms
    • Spacious homes with high-quality fit and finish
    • Feasible and convenient payment plan
    • An ideal destination of choice for young couples and families

    Subscribe to know about the latest Off-Projects in UAE

      Scroll to top