Home > Dubai Properties > Dubai Holding > Rahaal Apartments in MJL

Rahaal Apartments in MJL

Rahaal Apartments, a brand-new development with 1, 2, 3, and 4-bedroom luxury apartments, is being offered by reputable developer Dubai Holding in the Madinat Jumeirah Living neighborhood. The apartments, which are located inside Jumeirah Dubai, include first-rate facilities and a view of the famous Burj Al Arab in Umm Suqeim.

The tenants of these flats will soon learn about a pedestrian adventure that is snuggled amid sumptuous, colorful landscape wadis, wind towers, and wide, shaded sidewalks. Given that the neighborhood is situated in the renowned Jumeirah, it is the most prominent and sought-after residential area in the greater Dubai area. The development’s location in the peaceful streets and well-established garden areas will be beloved by the locals.

The apartment’s proximity to well-known attractions provides occupants with easy access to the whole city. Jumeirah Road, Al Wasl Road, and Umm Suqeim Road can all be reached within a few minutes by car, and it is also close to several schools, large commercial centres, and a metro station with access just outside the door.

Features & Amenities

The Rahaal Apartments include top-notch facilities from the developer and top-notch interior finishes made using contemporary technology. The designed spaces here near to the well-known hotel Burj Al Arab offer simple access to the private community entrances via the area’s numerous primary pedestrian paths. Furthermore, it features a shared roof terrace with a BBQ area and a stunning view of the Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah Sea Beach.

Some of them include

  • Gated Community Clusters
  • Community Centre
  • Community Retail
  • Suite of Concierge services
  • Play Area
  • Spacious parks
  • Fitness centre
  • Swimming Pool
  • Day Care Centre
  • Kilometres of Shaded Walkways
  • Jogging and Cycling Area
  • Ample basement parking area for residents

Payment Plan

An inexpensive 20/80 payment plan is available for Rahaal at MJL Dubai, where 20% is due during construction and the remaining 80% is due at handover. The payment choices are provided to pique investors’ and purchasers’ curiosity. Everyone has a fair chance of getting a lovely residential unit when they reserve one in this upscale development.

Installment Milestone Percentage (%)

Floor Plan

Rahaal Apartment by Dubai Holding provides 1, 2, 3, and 4-bedroom apartments in Madinat Jumeirah Living, which are built with top-notch interior design. The modern interior, which ranges in size from 807 to 3409 square feet, strikes a balance between the opulence of the apartment complex and the surrounding environment.

The apartment’s large floor plan has a modern aesthetic and presents the visual design with an unrivaled feeling of uniqueness.

Master Plan

The Rahaal Apartment, located in a well-planned neighborhood, is an ideal place for families to call home. The Project is situated in a coastal neighborhood of Jumeirah that is home to several low-rise private residences and a posh hotel that is situated near Jumeirah Beach. It is next to the Burj Al Arab hotel, which has become a symbol of Dubai and is one of the most well-known hotels in the world.

Location Map

In Jumeirah, close to the well-known Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, is the Rahaal Apartment of Madinat Jumeirah Living. It has a lot of ground-level space with separate entrance for residents and guests. Due to its central location, it offers simple access to the rest of Dubai via existing road networks.

Major Attractions

  • 2 minutes’ drive to Sheikh Zayed Road
  • 5 minutes’ drive to Dubai Media City
  • 8 minutes’ drive to Dubai Internet City
  • 5 minutes’ drive to nearest Shopping malls
  • 25 minutes’ drive to Dubai International Airport

Get in touch

    Rahaal Apartments in MJL

    The elite community of freehold homes known as Madinat Jumeirah Living, is situated directly across from the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, a symbol of luxury. Select from 1 to 4 nicely designed apartment options. Take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime chance to reside in or make an investment in a luxurious development in Umm Suqeim, which offers stunning views of the future Burj Jumeirah and is close to the famous Burj Al Arab.

    Project Highlights

    • Easy Connectivity to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road
    • Close to the most reputed school and hospital
    • Jumeirah the perfect location to be called home
    • Pedestrian centric and environment-friendly Area
    • Designed with safety by limiting designated drop off areas
    • Basement and visitors parking

    Subscribe to know about the latest Off-Projects in UAE

      Scroll to top