Home > Majid Al Futtaim Group > Aura Villas at Tilal Al Ghaf

Aura Villas at Tilal Al Ghaf

Aura villas by Majid Al Futtaim located in Tilal Al Ghaf provides custom designed 4 bedroom twin villas with a unique sky suite that adds to the allure of Aura’s spectacular homes. This sky suite lets you have a meaningful and entertaining time with friends and family.

Aura villas are developed utilizing some of the best materials to produce a house of great elegance, beginning with the grand interiors and high-quality fixtures. Majid Al Futtaim has come up with the right balance of quality and aesthetics, making Aura Villas a living haven for people.

Aura Villas is inspired by nature and encourages an active lifestyle as the development is bordered by several parks and connected by green cycling and jogging paths. The leisurely created neighborhood is also connected to a number of known main attractions that give the residents a modern lifestyle making Tilal Al Ghaf an ideal lifestyle destination.

Features & Amenities


The amenities available to you at Majid Al Futtaim‘s Aura are truly remarkable in every way, providing a high-end living. The development’s main features are all designed to provide the greatest living conditions possible, complete with elegance and comfort.


Some of the amenities include

  • International school
  • Beach restaurants & cafés
  • Healthcare Facility
  • Community town center
  • Mosques
  • BBQ stations
  • Indoor & outdoor gym
  • Walking & cycling tracks
  • Basketball court
  • Water splash
  • Swimming pools
  • Skate park

Payment Plan

The payment schedule for Aura Villas in Tilal Al Ghaf is anticipated to encourage interest from prospective purchasers and investors. Flexible terms offered by the development includes a 60/40 payment plan in which 60% is made during construction and the remaining 40% is paid post-handover. This eventually allows a number of people to get one of the villas in this ideal location without experiencing any significant inconveniences.

Installment Milestone Percentage (%)

Floor Plan

The floor plan of Majid Al Futtaim’s Aura Villas gives a clear picture of the 4-bedroom twin villas with custom sky suites, which come in a variety of sizes and configurations. The development’s main goal is to create the ideal space, essentially using high-end quality fixtures.

Master Plan

Aura by Majid Al Futtaim paints a vivid image of the precise configuration of the luxurious residences. The project offers everything you need to live a profitable and pleasant living and is designed for individuals who value sophisticated taste and preference. These are designed to provide a recreational area with a variety of amenities in the area, such as club hive, wellness centres, hive beach, and many more.

Location Map

Tilal Al Ghaf provides simple and quick access to major landmarks. Aura Villas being located here has a privilege of being surrounded by great amenities offering a resort-style lifestyle to its residents. Because of Tilal Al Ghaf’s central position, you will have quick and simple access to the most significant amenities without being surrounded by a huge crowd of people.

Major attractions/ Connectivity

  • 10 mins to Al Qudra cycling track
  • 15 mins to Mall of The Emirates
  • 17 mins to Expo 2020
  • 20 mins to Downtown Dubai
  • 25 mins to Al Maktoum International Airport
  • 29 mins to Dubai International Airport

Get in touch

    Aura Villas at Tilal Al Ghaf

    This residential neighborhood is everything but typical. It is located along Hessa Street, close to Dubai’s easy-to-reach leisure, wellness, education, and retail centers. The contemporary townhouses, luxurious villas and elegant flats provide one of a kind lifestyle, allowing you to enjoy everything to the fullest. This is what makes Tilal Al Ghaf the most desirable address among modern inhabitants.

    Key features of Aura Villas

    • Residential 4-bedroom twin villas
    • Green and open spaces
    • Lined with top rated amenities and facilities
    • Great outdoor views
    • Near to some of the key landmarks
    • Connected to parkways and walking trails
    • Attractive and convenient payment plan options

    Subscribe to know about the latest Off-Projects in UAE

      Scroll to top