Acacia Apartments at Dubai Hills Estate
Acacia Dubai Hills is an amazing new joint-venture by Meraas Holding and Emaar Properties located in the prime location of Dubai Hills Estate within the MBR city offering the residents with a choice of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom residential apartments with attractive payment plan options.
Features & Amenities
The residents of Acacia Apartments can enjoy an outdoor lifestyle with tennis right at your doorsteps along with bicycle and jogging tracks. There are various world-class amenities for the residents too including a wide range of hotels with cozy and hygiene service, a shopping mall with plenty of fashion outlets as well as high-quality educational facilities. Moreover, the development also has a multi-purpose hall along with the best fitness centers and healthcare facilities along with a sauna and steam room. It also has a play area for children where the kids can play their favorite games and hang out with other kids.
- Spacious living rooms and bedrooms.
- Water features
- Soothing views of the surroundings at the night
- An open courtyard
- Abundance of natural light
- Elegant lobby
- Fitness and healthcare facilities
- Family spaces, An outdoor pool
- Steam rooms
- Bicycle and jogging tracks
- Tennis academy
- Multi-purpose hall
The beautiful apartments within Acacia Emaar are available in attractive and affordable payment plan options to cater to the budget-friendly property needs of the investors and buyers. You can get your property in Acacia Apartments by paying a nominal amount as down-payment while paying the remaining amount in easy monthly installments till the property is handed over. The buyers need to pay 25% of the total amount during the construction period and the remaining 75% of the total amount can be paid till 3 years of the handover of the property.
|1st Installment||During Construction||25%|
|2nd Installment||3 Years Post Handover||75%|
The apartments within Acacia Emaar are available in different sizes and layouts and the floor plans of this development offer the most optimum use of space with premium fittings and stylish interiors to provide the residents with everything and making this development attractive.
Acacia Apartments are located in the beautifully-planned community of Dubai Hills Estate which is home to some of the finest and high-end amenities along with the amazing 18-hole championship golf course. It is one of the largest developments of the city providing the residents with a new way to live in Dubai, UAE. This development is spread across an area of 2700 acres making it an integral part of the Mohammed Bin Rashid (MBR) City.