Home > Dubai Properties > Arebella 3 at Mudon, Dubailand

Arebella 3 at Mudon, Dubailand

Arabella 3 by Dubai Properties is a renowned residential location that features 3, 4, and 5 bedroom villas as well as 3-bedroom townhouses. This development offers a vibrant lifestyle surrounded by a bustling neighborhood that gives you much more leisure and luxury.

The development has the newest, most exquisite and ageless design townhouses. They are designed with straightforward aesthetic lines and a glass portico that enhance the charm of the entire neighborhood. Furthermore, the inside of the house is equally as elegantly built to mirror the current architectural style of Dubai as is the exterior. Residents will enjoy living the high standard life because of the spacious rooms, fine finishing, and the amazing details they have to offer.

The development has great connectivity in terms of several connected roads that provide you with hassle-free access to a number of important points of interest. With being conveniently close to GEMS School and reachable from Downtown Dubai and other significant locations in Dubai this project has made its name.

Features & Amenities

 

Arabella 3 located in Mudon Community is the ideal neighborhood for holistic living. The roomy villas and townhouses it provides are facilitated with a wide range of services and amenities including jogging trails, manicured parks, sports fields, and schools. The exquisitely crafted leisure areas here are created specifically to heighten your senses and provide you a natural setting to sit and relax.

Some of the amenities include

  • Retail outlets
  • Swimming Pool
  • Shopping Mall
  • Schools and Kindergarten
  • Gardens and Parks
  • Sports Fields
  • Kids Play Area
  • Jogging Tracks

Payment Plan

Arabella 3 at Mudon Dubailand offers an inexpensive 20/80 payment plan with 20 percent due during construction and the remaining 80 percent due when the property is turned over. The payment choices are provided to increase investors’ and purchasers’ curiosity. Contrary to the payment plan set, the total amount for booking a unit in this development doesn’t amount more than AED 1.8M. It can be said that the masterminds behind this price setting have no other goal except for allowing more people to experience a dreamy and luxurious lifestyle.

Installment Milestone Percentage (%)
Down Payment For Booking 20%
Final Installment Post Handover 80%

Floor Plan

Arabella 3 at Mudon, Dubailand offers an inexpensive 20/80 payment plan with 20 percent due during construction and the remaining 80 percent due when the property is turned over. The payment choices are provided to increase investors’ and purchasers’ curiosity. Contrary to the payment plan set, the total amount for booking a unit in this development doesn’t amount more than AED 1.8M. It can be said that the masterminds behind this price setting have no other goal except for allowing more people to experience a dreamy and luxurious lifestyle.

 

Master Plan

Arabella 3 is located in a master planned community that provides you a luxury lifestyle while also being created to heighten your senses. The development provides you a magnificent location away from the bustle of daily life and a great connection enclave with key connected roadways network. The neighborhood is full with lush green spaces for you to sit and relax.

Location Map

Arabella 3 is located in the unique Mudon community of Dubai. It is known for great connectivity with the city’s main attractions through roads. It is safe to say that the Mudon community is the largest one among others in Dubai. It is a few minutes of distance with another pristine neighborhood that is Downtown Dubai. Furthermore, other attractions like Sports City, Dubai Swimming Academy, Global Village and many more are conveniently accessible from this neighborhood.

Major Attractions/ Connectivity

  • 8 minutes’ drive to Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club
  • 12 minutes’ drive to Dubai Miracle Garden
  • 14 minutes’ drive to IMG World of Adventure
  • 19 minutes’ drive to Palm Jumeirah
  • 29 minutes’ drive to Dubai International Airport

Get in touch

    Arebella 3 at Mudon, Dubailand

    Mudon is a small neighborhood with round-the-clock security and a welcoming atmosphere for families. One of the greatest places for families in Dubai is the gated residential complex by Dubai Properties, which offers a wide range of lifestyle facilities close at hand. Located in the centre of Dubailand, this community offers inhabitants a peaceful yet busy lifestyle with access to a 1.8 million square foot park, numerous swimming pools, a fitness club, schools, and nurseries. Additionally, a huge network of major roadways is readily accessible.

    Project highlights

    • State of the art designed Villas and Townhouses
    • Posh amenities and facilities
    • Family-friendly gated community
    • Round the clock security
    • Elegant and latest architectural designed homes

    Subscribe to know about the latest Off-Projects in UAE

      Scroll to top