Bella Casa Townhouses at Serena
Serena Bella Casa by Dubai Properties offers impressively designed 2- and 3-bedroom townhouses and 3-bedroom semi-detached villas that are situated in Serena, Dubailand. It is one of Dubai’s most sought-after neighborhoods and is a master-planned complex.
Discover a variety of cutting-edge architecturally designed homes inspired by clusters with real classic Spanish Mediterranean themes that are surrounded by lush green landscapes and greenery. These contemporary-styled houses also feature a range of recreational amenities and the trademark luxury of Dubai Properties.
This chic community offers contemporary residential homes with over 8.2 million square feet of tranquil areas that are brimming with the alluring energy of modernity. The complex features thoughtfully planned interior areas to meet all of your family’s needs in one location. Modern interiors with opulent fittings and fixtures were designed.
Bella Casa Townhouses offers a family-friendly residential complex that is distinguished as being best suited for the affluent people looking for luxury and comfort close to top-notch retail malls, entertainment and recreational venues, and the city’s main tourist attractions.
Features & Amenities
Bella Casa Townhouses at Serena is surrounded by top-notch amenities and facilities. Within the peaceful surroundings of rich green nature, recreational facilities including swimming pools, gyms, play areas, and healthcare studios will improve the quality of live. Each unit is filled with plenty of natural light and fragrant fresh air to foster positive self-belief.
Through the innovative idea of the plaza at the centre of the community, upscale retail alternatives, lush surroundings, and recreational community centres, Bella Casa at Serena will provide its residents with a dynamic, exciting, and vibrant lifestyle.
Some of them include
- Unique Spanish Mediterranean design
- Kid’s play area
- Healthcare clinics
- Recreational areas
- Sports facilities
- Community Center
An inexpensive 20/80 post-handover payment plan is available for Serena Bella Casa, whereby 20 percent is paid during construction and the remaining 80 percent is paid after the project is complete. The payment choices are provided to pique investors’ and purchasers’ curiosity. Everyone has a fair chance of getting a lovely residential unit when they reserve one in this upscale development.
|First Installment||During Construction||20%|
|Final Installment||Post Handover||80%|
The impressively designed floor plans at Serena Bella Casa by Dubai Properties are accessible with its 2- and 3-bedroom townhouses and villas with roomy layouts. These Spanish-styled homes have open, roomy, and well decorated interiors that provide a touch of luxury and relaxation. While surrounded by the peaceful neighborhood’s warmth-giving green areas and calm streets.
The Serena Community Centers are the social and recreational centre of the city, catering to the health of your family through medical offices, sports complexes, recreation areas, and a variety of necessary retail stores. Start your training routine in the cutting-edge gym, or go swimming in the sunshine as your children enjoy themselves in the indoor play areas.
With easy access to Emirates Road and a location away from the city’s traffic and noise, Serena is a great choice. Serena is the world that is adored for its dynamic atmosphere and close proximity to Al Maktoum International Airport.