Blue water Island is one of the most luxurious man-made islands in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) across the coast of Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR). This project is developed by the renowned Meraas Properties featuring Ain Dubai which is the largest observation wheel in Dubai. It is a multi-million project which was launched in the year 2013 and the main contractors of this community were Hyundai Contracting, Starneth Engineering, and Van Oord. Blue water Island is adjacent to The Beach which makes it compatible with being one of the top tourist destinations in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) offering a wide range of luxurious resorts, beach activities, and restaurants. The master plan of this development is home to 132 retail outlets, the happening Cove Beach and Caesars Place. It is one of the best master-planned man-made residential islands in Dubai as approved by the Ruler of Dubai, H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum.
Blue water Island is equipped with a wide range of luxurious waterfront properties, tourist hotspots, and world-class amenities and facilities offering an exceptional beachfront lifestyle to the residents. The community has over 10 mid-rise residential buildings with each building having 15 floors. Each residential building has F&B outlets and retail stores at the podium level to facilitate the residents.
In a Nutshell:
- It is a luxurious man-made island in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- It is a multi-purpose development by the renowned Meraas Holdings.
- It is home to the largest observation of the world, Ain Dubai.
- It offers smooth connectivity to the mainland of Dubai through pedestrian bridges.
- This development features a wide range of retail outlets, two hotels, and residential buildings.
- This community is home to 10 mid-rise towers featuring luxurious townhouses and apartments.
- It is located adjacent to The Beach along the coast of Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR).
- It offers the residents with luxurious waterfront living at the ideal location of Dubai.
- It also offers close proximity to Dubai Marina.
Main Points of Interests in Blue water Island:
- Retail center
- The Beach Club
- Ferry dock
Amenities, Educational, and Healthcare Facilities in Blue water Island:
Supermarkets in Blue water Island:
Each residential tower within the community will have its own retail centers at the podium level. Moreover, there are plenty of grocery shops and supermarkets nearby including:
- Choithrams Marina – 10 minutes drive
- Al Maya Supermarket – 12 minutes drive
Temples, Mosques and Churches in Blue water Island:
The community has no place of worship as of yet, but the residents can access the mosque in Dubai Marina within 14 minutes and the nearby churches are located in the Jebel Ali area located 15 minutes away.
Schools in Blue Water Island:
Blue water Island is mainly designed to be a tourist and staycation destination featuring residential units for people looking to enjoy a waterfront lifestyle to the fullest. The community does not have any schools of its own as of yet but the residents can access the following schools located nearby:
- The American Schools of Dubai (ASD) – 17 minutes drive
- Arcadia School – 17 minutes drive
For students looking to pursue higher education, there is a university nearby in Dubai Internet City:
- The American University in Dubai – 9 minutes drive
Clinics and Hospital Near Blue Water Island:
- Mediclinic Meadows – 12 minutes drive
- City Walk
- Dubai Marina Mall
- The Walk Marina
- Downtown Dubai