Overview of City Walk Dubai:
City Walk in Jumeirah is a strategically developed urban project by Meraas Holding. City Walk is a perfect combination of residential and commercial properties set amidst the popular tourist spot of Dubai, Jumeirah. This vibrant community developed by Meraas is spread over an area of 900,000 square meters of land. This development is a town centre with three phases blended perfectly with an uptown area that is self-contained providing a perfect lifestyle for the residents.
The place is located conveniently between Al Wasl Road and Al Safa Road in close proximity with Downtown Dubai and under the shadow of the tallest building of the world, Burj Khalifa. Apart from this, Sheikh Zayed Road and Dubai Metro Station are located within a walking distance from Burj Khalifa Metro Station.
- Easy accessibility to Burj Khalifa Metro Station.
- A self-contained residential area.
- Located in close proximity to Al Wasl Road, Al Safa Road, and Sheikh Zayed Road.
- Consists of five and six-story apartments.
- Various entertainment options are available within the locality.
Amenities, Schools, and Healthcare:
Supermarkets in City Walk:
There is a residential plethora located within the vicinity for your grocery needs. Apart from this, there are plenty of other supermarkets nearby which are:
- Holland – 8 minutes walking distance
- Barrett – 8 minutes walking distance
- Spinneys – 9 minutes of walking distance
- Carrefour – 6 minutes drive
- Caesar Supermarket – 8 to 10 minutes drive
- Geant Express grocery store – 8 to 10 minutes drive
- SPAR supermarket – 8 to 10 minutes drive
- West Zone Supermarket – 8 to 10 minutes drive
Mosques in City Walk:
In phase 3 of City Walk, there is a community mosque located beside the main plaza at a walking distance of 5 minutes. Other mosques close to the community are:
- Ahmed Bin Jursh mosque – 9 minutes walking distance
- Ramadan Juma Mosque – 13 minutes walking distance
- Masjid al Noor – 7 minutes of drive
Schools in City Walk Dubai:
There are multiple options for education available within the community for the school-going children. Primary schools and nurseries for little kids include:
- Kid’s Way Nursery
- Qurtoba Primary School
- Great Mind’s Nursery
- GEMS Willington Primary School
Apart from this, there are several high-schools available in the vicinity too. These include:
- Horizon English School
- Dubai Japanese School
- JSS Private School
Clinics and Hospitals near City Walk:
There are several medical facilities within the vicinity, hospital, and clinics nearby City Walk are:
- Medcare Hospital – 8 minutes drive
- Valiant Clinic – 4 minutes drive
- Emirates Hospital – 12 minutes drive
- Emirates Clinic – 6 minutes drive
City Walk is conveniently situated at the junction of Al Wasl Road and Al Safa Road, located in close proximity to several well-established and well-planned residential communities in Dubai. Since the community is located close to Sheikh Zayed Road, the residents can easily access the nearby communities of Dubai, UAE that include:
- Business Bay – Southern end
- Al Wasl – South-western side
- Al Safa – South-western side
- Al Satwa – North-eastern side
Apart from these facilities, the community also offers a number of dining options and restaurants for the residents too along with several entertainment options.