Jumeirah Golf Estates is a beautiful community in Dubai famous for the well-renowned Earth and Fire golf courses that host the DP World Tour Championship in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). The residential villas in this community are unique in design having a phenomenal backdrop within a gated community. It provides the residents with a family-friendly lifestyle with its multiple amenities like playgrounds, parks and fitness centers, and natural landscape.
The location of Jumeirah Golf Estates makes it one of the finest golf regions within the city. Jumeirah Golf Estates is home to luxurious villas, high-end townhouses, and exceptional apartments. This community development is home to two golf courses with two more under construction. The focal point of the community the Norman Clubhouse (the country club of the community) is located within the heart of the community offering a wide range of world-class dining options along with a swimming pool, a rooftop barbecue area and so much more.
This development is designed focusing on the needs of sports, golf, and leisure enthusiasts looking to find their dream home in a tranquil setting. This community has a total of 16 unique developments offering beautiful views of the two golf courses: Earth and Fire. The architecture of the Earth golf course is inspired by Mediterranean architecture being home to over 606 villas divided into 6 developments.
In a Nutshell:
- The community has Dubai Sports City, Dubai Production City (IMPZ) and Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC) in the neighborhood.
- This development features luxurious properties consisting of townhouses, villas, and apartments.
- This development is located along Mohammed Bin Zayed Road.
- It features two world-class golf courses: Earth and Fire.
Transport facilities in Jumeirah Golf Estates:
Jumeirah Golf Estates has ample parking spaces for the private vehicles of the residents and visitors where each villa is equipped with its own garage but when it comes to public transport, Jumeirah Golf Estates is not serviced by public transport. The closest metro station is located on a 25 minutes drive and the nearest bus stop is within Dubai Production City.
Amenities, Healthcare, and Educational Facilities at Jumeirah Golf Estates:
Supermarkets in Jumeirah Golf Estates:
The development only has Fairway The Marketplace by Choitrams, but there are plenty of other supermarkets in the neighborhood including The Carrefour Hypermarket in Dubai Production City. The residents can also avail of other smaller grocery stores and supermarket stores within Sports City and Production City.
Mosques near Jumeirah Golf Estates:
The community has one mosque within the Al Andalus community that can host 300 people and has spacious parking spaces. Another mosque lies at the border of Dubai Production City and Jumeirah Golf Estates.
Churches near Jumeirah Golf Estates:
- The International Nepalese Community Church – 25 minutes drive
- St. Mary’s Catholic Church – 30 minutes drive
- Oud Mehta – 30 minutes drive
Temples near Jumeirah Golf Estates:
- Gurunanak Darbar Sikh Gurudwara – 30 minutes drive
Schools near Jumeirah Golf Estates:
The nurseries within Jumeirah Golf Estates and nearby are as follows:
- Jumeirah International Nursery – 20 minutes drive
- The Wonders Year Nursery – 20 minutes drive
The nearby schools in Jumeirah Golf Estates are as follows:
- Victory Heights Primary School – 5 minutes drive
Notable high-schools in Jumeirah Golf Estates are:
- GEMS Wellington International Academy – 20 minutes drive
- GEMS United School – 20 minutes drive
The community also has world-class universities nearby including:
- University of Balamand – 20 minutes drive
- The American University of Dubai – 30 minutes drive
- University of Wollongong – 30 minutes drive
- University of Bradford – 30 minutes drive
Hospitals and Clinic near Jumeirah Village Circle:
- NMC Royal Hospital – Dubai Investment Park
- GMC Clinic – Greens Community
- Medicenters – Dubai Motor City
- Your Health Clinic – Dubai Sports City