Emaar Properties which was established in the year 1997 has been one of the most reputable property developers in Dubai. The company has a net-worth of around USD 9.7 billion. The company is one of the biggest companies in the world with an annual revenue of USD 5.83 billion.
Since its establishment, Emaar Properties has managed to build its portfolio with some of the iconic buildings and towers in Dubai including the tallest building of the world, “Burj Khalifa”. Some other notable projects of Emaar Properties include:
- Dubai Aquarium
- Underwater Zoo
- Reel Cinemas (the largest cinema complex in the whole of Middle East)
- Dubai Ice Rink
- The Dubai Mall (the world’s largest mall)
- The Dubai Fountain
Emaar Properties is not only famous for its property development services but it is also famous for its property management services all around the globe. The company owns around 60 subsidiaries in different countries around the world. In conclusion, Emaar Properties develops properties not only in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) but at around 36 different countries all over the world. These countries include Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Turkey.
The portfolio of Emaar Properties comprises of commercial, residential, hospitality management as well as recreational projects that are widely recognized all over the world. They have a huge reputation because of their large-scale neighborhood residential projects that include The Lakes, The Meadows, the Arabian Ranches and the Springs. All of these projects have managed to take Emaar Properties to heights in terms of property development and management.
Projects of Emaar Properties:
- Island Park 1 at Dubai Creek Harbor
- Dubai Hills Estate
- Saffron at Emaar South
- Mulberry at Park Heights
- Sunrise Bay at Emaar Beach Front
- Dubai Creek Residences
- The Grand at the Dubai Creek Harbor
- Collective at Dubai Hills Estate
Awards & Recognition:
Emaar Properties has managed to receive several awards and recognition since the year of its establishment. As in 2017, the company earned the following awards for its exceptional services in terms of property development and property management:
- Armani/SPA has been awarded as the ‘Luxury Spa of the Year 2017’ at the Luxury Travel Guide Awards.
- Burj Khalifa was rewarded as the Middle East’s top-leading tourist attraction by World Travel Awards™.
- The facilities management of Emaar has managed to get awarded as the Maintenance Project and Best Green Building Operation at MENA Green Building Awards for the implementation of a Maintenance plan and Green Operations which were conducted at The Dubai Mall.
- Rove City Centre which is a development of Emaar Properties managed to receive the award for ‘Mid-Market Launch of the Year’ at the inauguration of Hotelier Express Awards.
These are some of the most famous awards and recognition received by the Emaar Property Developers because of their exceptional and iconic constructions in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) as well as around the world. Emaar is recognized for its luxurious and tall towers that provide the combination of luxury with simplicity, elegance and warmth to the residents and investors. Emaar Properties is the best choice to invest in to get the best investment return.