Down Payment5%
Payment Plan30/70
Hand Over2020

Alandalus Townhouses at J...

  • Starts From 1679000
    Down Payment10%
    Payment Plan40/10
    Hand OverReady To M

    Redwood Park at Jumeirah ...

  • Starts From 2901000
    Down Payment5%
    Payment Plan50/50
    Hand OverQ4 2023

    Mr.C Residences Jumeirah ...

  • Starts From 18472000
    Down Payment20%
    Payment Plan40/60
    Hand OverQ3 2024

    Jasmine Lane Townhouses a...

  • 1
  • Starts From 3700000
    Down Payment5%
    Payment Plan30/70
    Hand OverQ4 - 2020

    Alandalus Apartments at J...

  • 4 bed rooms
  • Starts From 1065000
    Down Paymentcall us
    Payment Plan4 Year Post Handover
    Hand OverReady To Move

    Whispering Pines Villas a...

  • 3 and 4 Bedroom Villas
  • Starts From 4102000
    Down Payment5%
    Payment PlanCall Us
    Hand OverReady To Move

    Redwood Avenue at Jumeira...

  • 5 and 6 Bedrooms
  • Starts From 10830000

    Overview of Jumeirah Golf Estates:

    Jumeirah Golf Estates is the master plan developer of the magnificent golf centered community of Jumeirah Golf Estates which is owned by a Dubai World Company called Istithmar. After the restructuring of Dubai World, this community is 100% owned by the ICD and the Government of Dubai. Jumeirah Golf Estates aims to make this community amongst one of the most prestigious residential communities within Dubai, UAE offering the residents with some of the finest facilities and amenities. The residents can enjoy the environment-friendly and sustainable lifestyle with Jumeirah Golf Estates due to the immense focus of eco-friendly practices to provide the residents with a lifestyle full of luxury. This group is led with committed and passionate individuals that focus on the needs of the customers and works by innovating, instilling, and inspiring values along with nurturing team spirit, honesty, and responsibility.

    Popular Master Planned Communities by Jumeirah Golf Estates:

    Jumeirah Golf Estates has so far constructed the only iconic master-planned development in Dubai, UAE which is listed below:

    1. Jumeirah Golf Estates Community:

      It is one of the most iconic golf centered communities within Dubai, UAE providing the residents with a unique modern living experience featuring more than 1000 residential properties. All the residential properties enjoy breathtaking views of the surroundings where 75% of the properties enjoy the magnificent views of the golf courses while the other 25% enjoy the beautiful views of the natural landscapes and beautiful flowing lakes of the community. This community is built using eco-friendly practices and principles where the two-course golf course is also designed adhering to these principles.

    Popular Projects by Jumeirah Golf Estates:

    Some of the popular projects by Jumeirah Golf Estates include:

    1. Alandalus:

      Alandalus is an iconic residential project in Jumeirah Golf Estates featuring 715 apartments and 95 townhouses. This project is strategically located to provide the residents with luxurious options compared to the other projects in the community. The residents can choose from a range of 2 and 3 bedroom townhouses and 1, 2,3, and 4 bedroom apartments.

    2. Flame Tree Ridge:

      It is another residential project within Jumeirah Golf Estates equipped with a total of 99 villas featuring 5 bedrooms that are designed using the Tuscan theme.

    3. Juniper Way:

      Juniper Way is a residential venture within Jumeirah Golf Estates that is targeted to cater to the needs of different professionals and investors throughout the world. These homes offer exceptional views of the Earth and Fire golf courses.

    4. Redwood Park:

      Redwood Park is a premium project featuring 75 townhouses that are available in 3 and 4 bedroom configurations.

    5. Whispering Pines:

      Whispering Pines offers semi-detached villas within Jumeirah Golf Estates that are available in 3 and 4 bedroom configurations offering magnificent views of the golf courses.

    6. Wild Flower:

      This development features a range of family-focused and spacious homes where most residences get to enjoy the beautiful views of the golf courses.

    Get in touch