Home > Damac Properties > Green Park At Jumeriah Village Circle

Green Park At Jumeriah Village Circle

In Dubai’s Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), Green Group has built the world’s first solar-powered residential development. The freehold development, which includes studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments in various sizes, and layouts, aims to provide high-end sustainable living with a smaller carbon impact.

The units at Green Park, the Middle East’s first eco-friendly development, are equipped with cutting-edge amenities and smart technology that allows you to control the home’s ambient settings. The houses are built to the finest standards and have big floor-to-ceiling windows and glass-tiled flooring to suit your ever-changing living preferences.

Project highlights

  • In the heart of JVC, the first solar-powered residential building
  • Luxury flats of various sizes with a high level of automation are available.
  • Units with spacious interiors that have been meticulously designed
  • Solar panels are used to create the roof canopy.
  • The development is of the greatest quality and provides a wonderful living environment.
  • Built-in wardrobes, closets, and contemporary kitchens will be standard in all units.
  • Bathroom and kitchen intoxicants are killed by an ecosystem intended to kill them.
  • Soundless cooling and the smallest ventilation ducts
  • For hotel-style living, the lowest service charge is charged.

Features & Amenities

Residents of Green Park will treat themselves with the opulent amenities designed for your leisure. Enjoy access to a range of locally produced facilities, including cafés and restaurants that provide opulent enjoyment with their outdoor eating services and menus. The core of retail dynamics is the availability of cafés, clothing, medical facilities, pharmacies, galleries, salons, entertainment, and a variety of leisure activities.

  • Fresh Clean Air via Fresh Air Handling Units (FAHU)
  • Self-washed common area garbage chutes
  • High-Quality window glass offers protection from UV & IR
  • Smart mirrors in bathrooms along with integrated music & worldwide radio
  • Swimming Pool
  • Open Air Squash court
  • LED lights
  • Child & Pet Safety door stoppers
  • Mobile integrated smart doorbell
  • Drainage system configured to make kitchen & bathroom insects free
  • Floor with Porcelain tiles & Swiss hardwood floor
  • The kitchen Ecology unit eliminates odors and intoxicants

Payment Plan

Green Park appealing payment plan allows you to reserve a unit by making a 20% down payment on the day of purchase and the remaining 80% upon completion. In addition to the beginning price of AED 494,819, the 20/80 payment system allows selective buyers and investors to be a part of a green and sustainable development.

Installment Milestone Percentage (%)

Floor Plan

The studio, one, and two-bedroom apartments at Green Park in JVC are designed to give you the most comfortable and suitable living space. You have the good fortune of selecting an alternative based on your need and want, thanks to the many sizes available. You may choose from a diverse selection of condominiums and penthouses. The construction quality, as well as the fit and finish, well exceeds your expectations.

Master Plan

Green Park at Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC) is part of a master-planned community that aims to give its numerous inhabitants a sustainable living experience. It is the world’s first solar-powered residential building, featuring features that have been fine-tuned to revolutionize green living and sustainability. Emphasis on being creative and adapting to your changing lifestyle.

Location Map

The central position of District 10 of Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC) in Dubai is certain to benefit a large number of residents and tourists. The development’s ideal location, near to a park and school, puts it within walking distance of a petrol station. Furthermore, excellent and frequent transportation options allow you to get around and see important locations in a matter of minutes.

Major attractions/nearby places

  • 05 minutes – Circle Mall, JVC
  • 10 minutes – Al Khail Avenue Mall
  • 10 minutes – City Centre Me’aisem
  • 12 minutes – Mall of the Emirates
  • 12 minutes – Eye Dubai
  • 15 minutes – Downtown Dubai
  • 18 minutes – Palm Jumeirah
  • 20 minutes – Al Maktoum International Airport

Get in touch

    Green Park At Jumeriah Village Circle

    Jumeirah Village Circle, right in the middle of modern Dubai, provides people with all of the amenities they need to live a lavish lifestyle in a peaceful environment. In a tranquil village setting, the tight and gated community includes more than 2000 vast luxury villas and private townhouses.

    Subscribe to know about the latest Off-Projects in UAE

      Scroll to top