Dubai is known as the commercial hub of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) having plenty of world-class international and local businesses providing the buyers with offices for sale in Dubai. Due to the exquisite locations, economic stability, government support, and tax benefit, Dubai is known as one of the most appealing business centres in the world. More and more entrepreneurs from all over the world are shifting their offices in Dubai. Developers have been announcing plenty of new commercial developments equipped with different kinds of offices to cater to the unique needs of businesses.
Best Areas to Get Offices for Sale in Dubai:
If you are one of those entrepreneurs who are looking to start their business in Dubai and looking out for viable options, then you should begin your search for offices for sale in Dubai from the following six communities as they are the best in term of commercial properties while providing all the world-class facilities and amenities required:
- Business Bay
- Bur Dubai
- Downtown Dubai
- Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)
- Sheikh Zayed Road
Things to consider while looking for office spaces for sale in Dubai:
In order to get the right office space in Dubai, you need to follow the below-mentioned tips to get the right office place at the right price.
- Keep all of your business-related documents updated, most importantly your business license as soon as you decide to look for office spaces for sale in Dubai.
- Research the market to search for the best options for your business.
- Think about how much space would your business need in order to make the right decision.
- Decide upon a budget and stick to it.
- Choose the right property developer.
- Study the reputation of your property developer before choosing because reputation is everything!
- Consult the expert advice from established property services.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Can expats buy commercial property in Dubai?
There are plenty of Freehold regions in Dubai that allows ex-pats to buy residential as well as commercial properties in Dubai. Business Bay and Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT) are to name a few.
Is investing in commercial property for rental income worth it?
Yes, investing in commercial properties for rental income is totally worth it. The following are the advantages of investing in commercial properties of Dubai:
- Commercial properties are comparatively less volatile and offer returns as high as residential properties.
- It is one of the best ways to link your investments with the growth of the economy.
- The property values rise in the long run as the living expenses rise to make it an excellent defence against inflation.
- Commercial properties offer greater rental yields than residential properties.
What does it take to start a business in Dubai?
You need to follow the following guidelines if you are looking to start a successful business in the commercial hub of Dubai:
- Choose your investors, partners, and free zone region carefully.
- Double the budget because there are many unforeseen expenses and fines in Dubai that you would have never thought about.
- Keep some money aside if your business gets to shut down. You need to keep at least AED 20k to 30K to pay for the deregistration expenses.
- Hire two or three consultants to guide you about all the expenses and help you grow in the right way.
How do I buy a commercial property in Dubai?
- If you are looking for properties offering good ROI then, first of all, you need to search for those areas that are in high demand and have good growth potential.
- Visit as many sites as possible and do a reconnaissance (recce) of the area. We would suggest to stay away from the agents or brokers and do it on your own.
- Analyze the properties in the following basis:
- Rental yield
- Monthly expenses in loan payouts, property taxes, and maintenance.
- Sale price
- Future increments
- If you have made up your mind on a property then make sure to negotiate with at least four proposers before deciding on it.
- Get the legal title check done of your property and buy your property by paying the down-payment.
Make sure that the area is beneficial for your business while considering to purchase a commercial property in the UAE.