Home > Emaar Properties > Reem Townhouses at Arabian Ranches II

Reem Townhouses at Arabian Ranches II

Reem, the newest development in Arabian Ranches II has 3 & 4 bedroom townhouses making it a place to get the best living experience. These townhouses have ample space and multi-functional areas to fit your unique lifestyle and family requirements. The architecture design for them was created by an architect from California with the aim of promoting simplicity, elegance, and serenity. It also pays homage to Dubai’s rich history while also connecting it to the future in a modern way.

Enjoy beautifully constructed townhouses with access to the city’s best amenities including a gym for men and women, a geometric pool surrounded by adorable cabanas, a children’s play area and others of such kind, making this property ideal for families.

Features & Amenities

Reem Townhouses offers a lush resort escape within its natural environment. Bike lanes and pathways here connect you to the surrounding parks and barbecue stations, where your children can run free and enjoy the outdoors. The Arabian ranches golf club within this development allows you to know your neighbors over a round of golf, or learn to ride horses as a family at Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club. Other such amenities that exists in the vicinity of Reem Townhouses, includes:

  • Barbecue Area
  • Built in Wardrobes
  • Central A/C
  • Children's Pool
  • Covered Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Private Garden
  • Security
  • Shared Gym
  • Shared Pool
  • Walk-in Closet

Payment Plan

Reem Townhouses project by Emaar has come up with many exclusive offers related to their payment plan. It starts with a 10% off on the booking fees that is followed by a 100% waiver of DLD fees. The whole amount is divided into small installments, allowing you to pay 10% of the total amount until the project is 60% constructed and the remaining 40% of the amount on the completion of the project.

Installment Milestone Percentage (%)
Down Payment For Booking 10%
1st Installment May 2017 10%
2nd Installment Within 7 Months from 1st Installment 10%
3rd Installment Within 11 Months from 1st Installment 10%
4th Installment Within 17 Months from 1st Installment 10%
5th Installment Within 23 Months from 1st Installment 10%
Final Installment Completion 40%

Floor Plan

The floor plan of Reem Townhouses comprises spacious and elegantly designed 3 and 4 bedroom townhouses available in various layouts in an area of 2193 SQ. FT and 2650 SQ Ft. respectively. The floor plan layout is enough accommodate every thing from a master bedroom to a balcony.


Master Plan

Reem Townhouses being located in Arabian Ranches II offers the residents a lot to look forward to once they are here. It has a number of 3 and 4 bedroom townhouses with the best facilities. The community has an Arabian Ranches Golf Club, a Championship golf course and a Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club that brings out your sportsman spirit. Emirates road providing access to Dubai’s major districts such as Downtown Dubai and Dubai Marina is a part of the master planned community.

Location Map

Reem Townhouses , a recent project of Emaar, is located in the heart of Arabian Ranches 2. The connection of this community with Sheikh Zayed road and Al Qudra road provides an easy access to the city center and beaches. Attractions like entertainment town, global village and miracle gardens are a 15 minutes driving distance from this project, making the living experience more exciting for the residents.

Major Attractions

  • DXB international airports in 30 minutes
  • Al Maktoum in 30 minutes
  • Palm Jumeirah island in 25 minutes
  • The Burj Al Arab in 25 minutes
  • La Mer and The Walk JBR in 30 minutes
  • Dubai Mall in 30 Minutes

Dubai Fountain in 30 minutes.

Get in touch

    Reem Townhouses at Arabian Ranches II

    Arabian Ranches 2, located in Dubai, is an Emaar Mastered community where the Reem Townhouses are located. It was constructed following the success of its first phase. It offers a range of freehold villas and townhouses with two to six bedrooms to suit the needs of small to large families. The Equestrian Centre is the main feature of this community that offers polo riding and training, show jumping, and the opportunity to discover the calm of magnificent desert trails on horseback.

    Project highlights

    • Choose from 3 & 4 Bedroom Townhouses
    • Stunning views of 24/7-acre golf course
    • Community Parks and Swimming pool.
    • Polo and equestrian club
    • Tennis court, football pitches, landscaped gardens, BBQ pits
    • Gym for men and women
    • Standalone gourmet restaurant

    Subscribe to know about the latest Off-Projects in UAE

      Scroll to top