Dubai is known as the shopping capital of the Emirates providing an exceptional shopping experience for people from all over the world. The options are wide for people looking to get a shop for sale in Dubai with a large number of huge shopping centres and complexes spread across the city. There is no better place than Dubai to start your own retail business by getting a shop in Dubai. The shopping malls of the city can cater to the needs of every consumer such as jewellery items, clothes, mobile phones, furniture, and every other essential item without any hassle. There are specialized markets in Dubai to get a shop according to your desired business.
Famous Shopping Malls in Dubai:
Dubai is home to plenty of shopping malls offering vast opportunities for people to get their storefront without any hassle. People can get their shop for sale in Dubai in the following malls based on the items they sale:
- The Dubai Mall – the largest mall in the world.
- Al-Ain Shopping Mall – specializing in electronic peripherals and computers.
- Mall of the Emirates – one of the largest malls of the city having over 200 shops including high-end boutiques, brand stores, and chains.
- Al Ghurair City – specializes in traditional clothes of the people of the Emirates.
- Ibn e Battuta Mall – a unique mall divided into 6 different themes offering a variety of shops and outlets.
- Burjamen Center – consists of luxury boutiques and premium branded shops.
- Emirates Tower Boulevard – offers designer shops and branded stores such as Armani and Gucci.
- Deira City Center – offers international high-end brands.
- Dubai Festival City – it is an interconnected shopping centre home to around 600 shops.
Other Markets to Get Shop for Sale in Dubai:
Dubai has specialized areas and markets to get specialized items. It has everything you ever need making Dubai the ultimate destination for shoppers from all over the world that visit Dubai for various reasons. There are following gold souks and jewellery shopping markets in Dubai:
- Gold and Diamond Park
- Gold Souk
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What are some of the top startups in Dubai?
According to a recent survey, the following are considered as some of the top startups in Dubai:
- Grocery store
- Co-working spaces
What kind of products should one need to begin if they want to start an export business from India to Dubai?
If you are looking to start an export/import business from India to Dubai you can do so by exporting the following items in Dubai from India:
- Textiles and garments
- Machinery and engineering goods
- Jewellery, Gems
As a matter of advice, you need to have a trustworthy person in Dubai to start trade with the United Arab Emirates because trust is a huge factor here.
What is the investment needed to start a grocery store in Dubai?
If you need to start a grocery store in Dubai, you need to have at least AED 35000. This amount is inclusive of Local Sponsor royalty and Trade License. Apart from this, you also need workers and need to pay the rent of the shop. You will also have to pay the following costs:
- Partner visa cost – AED 4500
- Employee visa cost – AED 4000