Bellevue Towers by Dubai Properties in Downtown Dubai
Bellevue Towers is a new residential development by Dubai Properties in the vibrant location of Downtown Dubai. The development offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom luxurious apartments, penthouses and penthouses that bring a new definition of contemporary living within Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
The sustainable and personalized design of the development is complemented by elegantly designed interiors that offer careful attention and high-quality furnishing and fittings in each residential unit within Bellevue Towers. The floor to ceiling windows provides magnificent and breathtaking views of Business Bay and Downtown Dubai which is the most vibrant and sought-after tourist destination in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). Experience living in the center of the liveliest location of Dubai.
The elegant residential units in Bellevue Towers boast stylish and modern architecture by providing striking views making it one of the most desirable properties within Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
The development is equipped with some of the best and high-end amenities and world-class facilities including a sleek infinity pool and fully-equipped gym to help the residents in staying fit and healthy.
Features & Amenities
This development is equipped with all the necessary facilities and amenities that are essential for living a comfortable and convenient life in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). The development is fully secure as it offers secure access to ample parking spaces and to the building. The residents can also benefit from some of the other facilities including swimming pools, landscaping, fully equipped gym, and community spaces. The younger residents of Bellevue Towers can access the custom-designed play areas for endless fun and enjoyment.
The expansive and striking glass facades within Bellevue Towers offers magnificent views of the surrounding area. Additionally, the development also has some other facilities to promote a luxurious and lively lifestyle within people.
The development provides the residents with an enjoyable experience by providing them with the perfect blend of retail facilities and entertainment in close proximity. It is surrounded by some of the finest examples of architecture in the world. The residents can also meet their daily needs through the retail facilities provided at the podium of the two buildings.
- Fully-equipped gym with magnificent views
- Community spaces
- Modern and spacious lobby
- High-rise building comprising of 23 floors
- Unique lighting of façade
- Features 1, 2 and bedroom luxurious apartments
- Magnificent and breathtaking views of Downtown Dubai and Burj Khalifa
- The sizes of apartments range from 850 square feet to 3,000 square feet
- 3.15-meter high ceiling in the dining/living room
Bellevue Towers is an exceptional new development by Dubai Properties featuring 1, 2 and 3 bedroom luxurious and spacious residential units within its two 23-story residential towers located in the most sought-after location in Dubai, Downtown Dubai. The prime location of the development and the high-end amenities are all set to attract a wide range of buyers and investors towards the development. In order to retain these investors, the development offers easy and affordable payment plans that offer a high rate of interest. The buyers or investors can register their apartments in Bellevue Towers by paying as low as 5% of the total amount as down payment at the time of purchase, 5% during the construction phase and 10% at the time of handover. However, 80% of the total amount has to be paid after the handover of the property within 6 years.
|Downpayment||On Purchase Date||5%|
|1st Installment||3 Months After Purchase Date||5%|
|2nd Installment||6 Months After Purchase Date||5%|
|3rd Installment||On Handover||5%|
|Final Installment||3 Years Post Handover||80%|
Bellevue Towers offer modernly designed 1, 2 and 3 bedroom luxurious residential units with spacious floor plans suitable for the everyday needs of the residents. The residents can choose from a variety of layout and sizes ranging from 850 square feet to 3000 square feet of floor area that provides the residents with an integrated environment and ambiance for families and individuals.
The centric location of the development provides the residents with unrivaled access to some of the major facilities within Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard and Dubai Mall are within walking distance from the development and offers first-class entertainment, retail and dining experiences. The development is located amidst the Al Khail and Sheikh Zayed Road which are the two major road networks in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). Dubai Mall and Business Bay metro stations are easily accessible from Bellevue Towers providing residents with a wide range of retail facilities and convenient transportation links.