Creek Horizon at Dubai Creek Harbour
Creek Horizon is a twin tower development that will be located on the Island District of The Lagoons and will be home to over 500 lofts that are available in 1, 2, and 3 bedroom configurations. It also features 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms penthouses and villas which were located on the podium level which connects the two towers.
Features & Amenities
Creek Horizon is a marvelous wonder by Emaar Properties featuring two sleek and modern residential towers taking the modern lifestyle to a new dimension. These towers enjoy the important location within the community located over the district’s Marina, offering beautiful and unobstructed views of Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai. Here, you can experience a wide array of gorgeous facilities to enjoy a convenient and comfortable stay.
- Swimming pool within lush greenery
- Relaxation lounge
- Games room
- A multi-purpose room
- Play area for children
- Games room
- Surveillance deck
Creek Horizon is a new venture by Emaar Properties which is all set to be completed in March 2020. It is a great investment opportunity for buyers as well as investors who are looking to invest in a posh location of Island District in Dubai Creek Harbor. The buyers can avail of a 60/40 post-handover payment plan at the time of purchasing this property. You need to pay 60% of the total amount before handover and the remaining 40% after handover. You can also avail installment options where you have to pay a certain amount as down-payment while paying the remaining amount in easy monthly installments.
|1st Installment||During Construction||50%|
|2nd Installment||3 Years Post Handover||50%|
Creek Horizon is an exceptional development by Emaar Properties featuring two beautiful 40-storey residential towers offering magnificent views of the surrounding. Experience an extraordinary style of living with its 1, 2, and 3 bedroom, apartments, penthouses, and villas that are elegantly-designed keeping in view the modern needs of the families and individuals. All of the 500 units within this development are available in different layouts and sizes.
Dubai Creek Harbor is a well-planned community located close to Downtown Dubai. The properties within Dubai Creek Harbor are designed by some of the best property developers in Dubai, UAE that are known worldwide for their reliability and timely delivery. You can enjoy smooth and easy connectivity from this community to various parts of the city through the Al Qudra Road and Emirates Road.
The community of Dubai Creek Harbor is home to a wide range of cultural activities, educational and healthcare centers, a wide range of leisure activities as well as a dedicated retail sector. This community offers the residents a serene and beautiful living close to sparkling waterways, waterfronts, and lush boulevards.