DT1 Luxury Apartments at Downtown Dubai
DT1 Ellington is a unique residential tower developed by the boutique developer Ellington Properties featuring studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom penthouses and apartments that are located in the heart of one of the most vibrant communities of Dubai, Downtown Dubai. The residential units within this development are available in various sizes and layouts providing an affordable payment plan to the residents. Each residential unit within DT1 Tower is meticulously crafted focusing on the smallest of details to provide a luxurious and opulent lifestyle to the residents.
This project promises a quiet and lavish lifestyle to the visitors as well as residents as each of the apartments are uniquely crafted and designed using the finest quality of materials to make them more attractive and wonderful. Apart from providing the residents with ample living space to live a serene and gentle life, this development also offers a wide range of necessities to the residents right at their doorsteps.
Features & Amenities
The apartments within DT1 Ellington are professional and edgy suiting the metropolitan ambiance of the Downtown Dubai community. All of the residential units within this exceptional project are designed with tasteful interiors beautified using the perfect blend of steel, concrete, and wood.
This development offers a lush-green surrounding to the residents through its illustrated gardens and parks. This development also provides exclusive access to a wide range of retail outlets, shopping destinations, swimming pools, parks and greeneries, various dining options, and a special play area for kids. All of these options are available at the doorstep of the residents so that they do not have to leave this wonderful community for anything.
- Fully-furnished residential units equipped with fitted interiors.
- Swimming pool
- Smooth connectivity
- Best in class interior design
- Nurseries and schools
- Parks and Gardens
- Retail outlets
- Shopping Malls
DT1 Ellington offers an attractive and easy payment plan to the potential home buyers and investors who are looking for great investment opportunities within the vibrant neighborhood of Downtown Dubai. You can avail of easy-installment options at the time of purchasing the property. This development offers an easy 50/50 payment plan option to the residents. The residents can avail their property within the DT1 tower by paying 10% of the total amount as down-payment, 40% of the total amount during the construction phase of the development while paying the remaining 50% at the time of completion and handover of the property.
|Down Payment||On Booking||10%|
|1st Instalment||Within 120 days after the reservation date||10%|
|2nd Instalment||On completion of 50% construction of the project||10%|
|3rd Instalment||On completion of 60% construction of the project||10%|
|4th Instalment||On completion of 70% construction of the project||10%|
|Final Installment||On Handover||50%|
DT1 Ellington offers spacious floor plan options to the residents with premium facilities and high-end amenities equipped within its elegantly designed studios, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom penthouses and apartments that are available in different configurations.
DT1 Ellington is a master-planned development located at the prime location of Downtown Dubai offering some of the world-class amenities along with a wide range of entertainment options to the residents. The residents within this development can smoothly access the public transport points and other key destinations of the city.
It is a mixed-use community spanned over 500 acres expansion equipped with some of the world-class assets including entertainment, residential, hotel, leisure components, and shopping commercial within the wide-open lush green spaces surrounded by distinctive water features including beautiful lakes.
This community is equipped with some of the magnificent wonders of the city including the tallest building Burj Khalifa and the largest shopping center Dubai Mall which helps in making the residents feel special while living here. This community is all set to shape the lives of the residents in the most beautiful way.