Golf Ville at Dubai Hills Estate
Golf Ville is an exceptional new development by Emaar Properties located at the magnificent community of Dubai Hills Estate, featuring 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with trendy amenities, co-working spaces, and lounges. This development is designed with an intention to promote the concept of collaborative living and on-site amenities that offer a unique charm.
Features & Amenities
Golf Ville by Emaar Properties is an amazing new development at Dubai Hills Estate that is meticulously-crafted using the finest of amenities to provide the residents with a luxurious lifestyle in the most serene and tranquil surrounding. The residents of this development can enjoy from a wide range of facilities within the elegantly-designed apartments offering magnificent views of the 18-hole championship golf course. Moreover, the residents can also access the huge supermarket and shopping malls situated close to development.
- Outdoor and indoor cinema
- Fully-equipped gymnasium
- Shopping malls
- Yoga zone
- Cycling tracks
- Paved pathways
- Swimming pool
- Convenience store
- Gardens and parks
- Community Center
- Schools and Nurseries
Golf Ville provides an amazing opportunity for investors and homebuyers looking to invest in the luxurious area of Dubai Hills Estate. The buyers can get their hands on down-payment and installment options. All they need to do is register their property by paying a nominal amount as down-payment while paying the remaining amount in easy monthly installments. This development offers a 60/40 payment plan which means that 60% of the total amount has to be paid during the construction phase while the remaining 40% has to be paid at the time of completion.
|Down Payment||Purchase Date||5%|
|Next Installment||During Construction||55%|
|Final Installment||On Completion||40%|
The floor plan options for the luxurious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments at Golf Ville are spacious enough to suit the changing needs of the modern citizens. The buyers can choose from a variety of different layouts and sizes ranging from 493 square feet to 1223 square feet as per their requirements.
Golf Ville by Emaar Properties is a master-planned development by Emaar Properties located in the most sought-after community of Dubai Hills Estate providing a unique blend of cosmopolitan and modern living located right beside the 18-hole championship golf course. You can enjoy and explore 14 plus activities within this development to relish your body and soul. This development will keep you close to nature while providing you with a tranquil and serene ambiance to live.