Home > Damac Properties > 90210 Boutique Villas at Damac Hills

90210 Boutique Villas at Damac Hills

90210 Boutique Villas at Damac Hills in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is an exclusive residential development that offers a new concept in urban living with a selection of 3-6 bedroom units. The fully equipped villas come with all the amenities you could possibly need to feel at home.

The villas are well situated to provide stunning views of the exclusive park as well as the lush fairway and green views of the Trump International Golf Course. You will also have the exceptional chance to join a posh neighborhood in this location, significantly raising your level of living.

The interiors of 90210 Boutique Villas of the decorated homes radiate luxury and refinement. Each component of the units is expertly manufactured and created to suit your sophisticated taste and desire. Here, your comfort and general convenience are given more priority.

The golf course facing villas aim to give you the most extraordinary lifestyle thanks to their prime position and dynamic neighborhood. Golf enthusiasts may play their favorite sport with a great deal of comfort thanks to the construction that offers fantastic views of the greens.

Features & Amenities

The facilities provided with 90210 Boutique Villas are quite unique and will help you live comfortably. The main objective is to show you houses that have all the amenities you require.

The following are some of the amenities you will see

  • Swimming pool
  • Residences with private front and back gardens
  • Medical centre
  • Retail outlets
  • Play area for kids
  • Covered parking space
  • Fine- dining restaurants

Payment Plan

90210 Boutique Villas at Damac Hills gives you the option to purchase the apartment of your choice through the 2-year post-handover payment plan. Simply pay 20% as a down payment and the remaining 80% after handover in 24 months, and you will be ready to move into a luxurious property that is currently offered at a reasonable price.

Installment Milestone Percentage (%)
Down Payment For Booking 20% + 4% DLD Fee
1st Installment Within 90 Days from Booking 10%
2nd Installment Within 180 Days from Booking 10%
3rd Installment Within 270 Days from Booking 10%
4th Installment Within 360 Days from Booking 10%
5th Installment Within 450 Days from Booking 10%
6th Installment Within 540 Days from Booking 10%
7th Installment Within 630 Days from Booking 10%
8th Installment Within 720 Days from Booking 10%

Floor Plan

The floor plans of 90210 Boutique Villas, which provide furnished villas with three to six bedrooms, are dynamically assigned to improve your level of life. The arrangement and interior design of the villas are meticulously thought out, despite the fact that their floor plans may differ. This is done to give you some room so that you may unwind and relax relatively easily.

Master Plan

Overall, the 90210 Boutique Villas master plan gives you a clearer idea of the lifestyle you will have access to. The project is a part of a well-established, self-sufficient neighborhood that includes 4 million square metres of themed gardens, sports venues, parks, and schools. Everything you search for has been carefully considered to assist you in keeping a healthy lifestyle.

Location Map

90210 Boutique Villas’ being situated in Damac Hills gives the property a unique personality. You will finally find a method to get to the main attractions in a couple of minutes given its closeness to major road networks. You won’t experience any problems entering or leaving the development thanks to the great connectivity possibilities.

Major Attractions

  • 04 minutes – Trump International Golf Course
  • 07 minutes – Dubai Studio City
  • 25 minutes – Mall of the Emirates
  • 31 minutes – Business Bay
  • 35 minutes – Dubai International Airport

Get in touch

    90210 Boutique Villas at Damac Hills

    DAMAC Hills is a well-established neighborhood with a number of villas, flats, and hotel residences. In one of Dubai’s most prominent master complexes, lavish lifestyles, first-rate shopping and leisure destinations, as well as breathtaking outdoor living, burst to life across 42 million square feet.

    Enjoy the peace and quiet of a large park or explore the upscale eating, shopping, and entertainment options that are close by. At DAMAC Hills, a bustling neighborhood that offers a variety of distinctive activities like a golf course, wave pool, fishing lake, petting farm, stables, Skate Park, sports arenas, and more, Park Town takes centre stage.

    Project Highlights

    • Impressive collection of furnished villas
    • Set within the Damac Hills community
    • Villas to be laced with all the modern amenities
    • Stylish and pristine interiors
    • Great views of the golf course
    • Near to popular landmarks

    Subscribe to know about the latest Off-Projects in UAE

      Scroll to top