Getting an apartment in Dubai is a new concept of budget accommodation in one of the commercial hubs of the world. Apartments are the best and affordable way to adjust in a vibrant city like Dubai while enjoying the breathtaking views of the Dubai skyline and surroundings. You can look out for apartments for sale in Dubai from our wide listings of studios, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 bedroom residential apartments located in some of the prime areas of the city.
With Expo 2020 near the corner, the prices of the apartments for sale in Dubai are expected to rise to provide a much higher return on investments to the buyers and investors.
Pros of Buying an Apartment in Dubai:
- Very high ROI (around 5 to 6% in secure areas like Downtown Dubai and around 8 to 9% in areas outside the city centre like Jumeirah Village Circle)
- Low prices
- Off-plan apartments in Dubai are safer to purchase now than escrow accounts.
Things to consider before buying apartments for sale in Dubai:
- You need to check the current status of the property.
- Look out for a location that is convenient from your workplace, your kids’ school, and other facilities.
- The property needs to have good road links.
- It should have all the essential facilities required by buyers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What are some of the luxury real estate apartments in Dubai?
According to the reviews provided by the residents and tenants of Dubai, the following are the top five luxurious apartments for sale in Dubai:
- Opera Grand
- IL Primo by Emaar
- Forte Towers
- Act One|Act Two by Emaar
- The Address Residences Dubai Opera
Other notable projects in Dubai include,
- Burj Vista
- Boulevard Point
- Imperial Avenue
- The Address Fountain View
- Elite Downtown Residences
- The 118
- Mon Reve
- The Address Residence Sky View, among others
What is the rent of a studio apartment in Dubai?
The rent of an apartment in Dubai depends upon a number of factors including the number of people to accommodate and the location.
- If you are moving towards the outer city then the rent would range anywhere from AED 2000 to 3000 each month.
- If you are looking in the Creek Area then the rent would also range from AED 2000 to 3000 each month.
- However, Downtown Dubai or Jumeirah Lake Tower will offer a much higher rate because of its central location and it would range from AED 4000 to 5000 monthly.
- The rent of Discovery Gardens is also somewhere around AED 4000 to 5000.
How do I look for apartments for sale in Dubai?
Looking out for apartments for sale in Dubai is the easiest thing to do if you know what you are looking for. It could be a daunting task for people who have been purchasing for the first time in the Emirates. Before looking for apartments for sale in Dubai you need to consider the following things:
- Size of the unit
The best way to look out for apartments for sale in Dubai is online where all the vast information is available regarding each property including the features and amenities, connectivity, location, and more. You can get some of the best property listings on our website with a single click.