Azalea Villas at Arabian Ranches II
Azalea Arabian Ranches 2 is a new age residential development by the renowned real estate developer Emaar Properties located in the tranquil community of Arabian Ranches featuring 3, 4 and 5 bedroom elegantly-designed and luxurious residential villas equipped with modern and posh state of the art facilities.
Azalea Villa is an Arabesque-inspired development located in the stunning and tranquil community of Arabian Ranches. Each residential villa out of the 108 residences is designed with warm hues both on the exterior as well as interiors, complementing the lush-green environment of the community. These premiere villas are available in meticulously crafted 3, 4 and 5 bedroom configurations located amidst the green spaces in one of the most sought-after locations in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). This development is designed by renowned designers and boutique architects ensuring an opulent lifestyle in each living space.
Features & Amenities
Azalea Villa is a two-tier development providing the residents with magnificent surroundings of the Arabian Ranches. Each of the residential villa within the community is meticulously crafted using wooden texture and marble finishing floor. Moreover, the development has spacious bedrooms and also includes a fully fitted attached bathroom. The development offers a fully equipped gymnasium, running track, temperature-controlled swimming pool, playing areas for children, a beauty salon and spa as well as plenty more options. Moreover, The Ranches Souk offers delightful restaurants, amazing retail and services that ensure that whatever you need gets to you at your doorsteps.
- Retail area
- Swimming pool
- Beauty Spa and Salon
- Playing areas for children
- Cycling Path
- 24-hour front desk
- Health facilities
- Parks/Landscaped Gardens
- 24-hour security
Azalea Arabian Ranches 2 offers an easy and affordable payment plan that is flexible enough to attract a wide number of buyers and investors towards this exceptional development by Emaar Properties. The buyers can easily register their property in this development by paying a small amount as down payment at the time of purchase while paying the remaining amount in easy monthly installments. 25% of the total amount has to be paid during the construction phase while the remaining 75% has to be paid after handover within 5 years.
|1st Installment||During Construction||25%|
|2nd Installment||5 Years Post Handover||75%|
The development offers spacious floor plan options for the residents while providing them with open dining and living rooms, fully-equipped kitchens, good quality bathrooms, and walk-in closets. The residents can also enjoy a double parking space to park their vehicles safely. The residents can choose from different layouts and sizes.
This residential community comprises of two-tiered residential villas located in the spectacular lush green ground of Arabian Ranches. This community offers easy access to a wide range of attractive destinations within Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). The residents can easily access the 247-acre polo field, walking distance to the Ranches Souk and schools as well as the 18-Hole Championship Golf Course and Dubai Polo and Equestrian Club. Moreover, this community provides the best privacy and security for the residents. The residents can also access excellent amenities nearby including restaurants, schools, hospitals, and shopping malls.