Beach Vista Apartments at Emaar Beachfront
Beach Vista is a residential twin tower project by the renowned developer in the whole of Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Emaar Properties at the waterfront location of Emaar Beachfront. The development features 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom luxurious apartments in the vibrant city of Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). The residential units within Beach Vista offer magnificent views of the sea and the pristine surrounding. The surrounding of the development provides serenity and tranquility to the residents.
The development is a perfect blend of contemporary environment and island lifestyle. The development’s close proximity to the sea provides the residents with all the facilities and amenities they desire near the beach.
Each residential unit within Beach Vista is meticulously crafted to provide the residents with a great deal of convenience and comfort while providing them with magnificent and breathtaking views of the Dubai Marina and Arabian Gulf.
Emaar guarantees and fun and excitement to the residents by providing them exclusive access to the private beach and a wide range of leisure activities within the waterfront community of Emaar Beachfront.
The residential units within Beach Vista are of great value because of beautiful and stylish interiors and fittings which makes this project worth-investing. The development is carefully designed to enhance the living standards of the people and most important all add great value to their lives.
It is an urban lifestyle destination and allows you to relish and live the moments with your friends and families in a better way by living near the serene environment near the sea.
Features & Amenities
Beach Vista apartments located on the waterfront location of Emaar Beachfront brings a new perspective of living between complete luxury by featuring world-class and high-end amenities. The residential units in Beach Vista apartments are equipped with facilities that further make ways for you to experience and live the most ideal circumstances in the vibrant city of Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- F&B Outlets
- Swimming pools
- Play areas for kids along the beachside
- High-end retail outlets
- Exclusive and private access to the beach
- Fully-equipped gyms
- Ample parking space
Beach Vista Apartments is an exclusive development by the renowned name in the real estate industry “Emaar Properties” in the waterfront community of Emaar Beachfront. The development offers feasible and affordable payment plans for potential investors and buyers willing to invest their precious money in building their dream home within Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). The whole payment plan of Beach Vista is structured to present the buyers with viable alternatives. The residents can easily register their apartments in Beach Vista by paying as low as 5% of the total amount as down payment, whereas paying the remaining amount in easy monthly installments of 5% during the construction phase, 10% at the time of handover of property and the remaining 50% within 36 months after handover of property.
|Downpayment||On Purchase Date||5%|
|1st to 7th Installment||Every 3 Months from Purchase Date||35%|
|8th Installment||On Handover||10%|
|Next Installment||3 Years Post Handover||50%|
The floor plans of Beach Vista by Emaar Properties are designed in a way to live up to the expectations of the individuals as well as families. The development promises the residents with a new definition of comfort and luxury with its exclusive 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom twin-tower residential development. The development is well-equipped with all the facilities and amenities to bound the residents to enjoy the comfort and luxury of space. With all the classy and modern amenities and facilities, there is nothing to complain about in this development. Each aspect of the development is designed meticulously to provide the residents with enough space to celebrate living in their dream home.
Beach Vista is a master-planned development by the renowned developer Emaar Properties in the waterfront community of Emaar Beachfront where all the aspects are crafted for the benefits of the residents. These sleek and modern apartments are meticulously crafted to suit the different styles and preferences of the individuals because of being a part of the beachfront community.
This twin tower development by Emaar Properties provides the residents with an opportunity to live by the sea and acquaint yourselves to your dream home where you can work, play or live in the best circumstances.