Emaar Sunrise Bay Apartments at Emaar Beachfront
Sunrise Bay is a new luxurious world-class venture by Emaar Properties located at the prestigious location of Emaar Beachfront. The development features 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom premium apartments. Nothing can provide luxurious beachfront living like a home in Sunrise Bay.
Emaar is a well-renowned name in the real estate industry for providing luxurious premium homes within the whole of Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). The developers are famous for adding value to each development with its wide range of luxurious amenities and world-class facilities as well as restaurants, leisure, and wellness conveniences all equipped together in a magnificent location which is hard to find.
This new development by Emaar Properties will add up a great value to the lifestyle of residents willing to become part of the region’s active objectives that is located in front of the upcoming Dubai Lighthouse, which will be a modern port cruise having two terminals and the leading marinas of the Middle East and North Africa’s region.
Features & Amenities
Sunrise Bay Apartments is a magnificent development by Emaar Properties located in the waterfront location of Emaar Beachfront that will provide the residents with an opportunity to enjoy a perfect blend of serene island lifestyle along with modern amenities right at their doorsteps.
This development by Emaar is a high-rise building located in the waterfront community of Dubai Harbor. This premium residential development is set to be according to world standards while being an amazing addition to the host of luxury properties by Emaar Properties. This development is a great addition to the portfolio of Emaar Properties which is well-recognized for building some of the best properties in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Key Features of Sunrise Bay:
- 200 meters water edge
- The development has a wide range of entertainment and retail on the boulevard
- 500 meters of the marina
- Cycling and jogging tracks
- 1.5 kilometers of beach
- It provides residents with excellent multi-modal connectivity in terms of transport
To attract future buyers and potential investors in this new development “Sunrise Bay” by Emaar Properties, the developer has made sure to keep the payment plan as easy and feasible as possible. The location of the project is pristine since it is located at Emaar Beachfront within the waterfront community of Dubai Harbor in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is a premium high-rise tower featuring 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom luxurious residential units. These residential units can be easily registered by paying a down payment of only 5% while paying 45% of the total amount during the construction phase in easy monthly installments and paying the remaining 50% at the time of handover of the property. The development offers 50/50 post-handover payment plan options to attract several investors and future buyers towards the development.
|Down Payment||On Purchase Date||5%|
|1st Installment||within 3 months from purchase date||5%|
|2nd Installment||within 6 months from purchase date||5%|
|3rd Installment||within 9 months from purchase date||5%|
|4th Installment||within 12 months from purchase date||5%|
|5th Installment||within 15 months from purchase date||5%|
|6th Installment||within 18 months from purchase date||5%|
|7th Installment||within 21 months from purchase date||5%|
|8th Installment||On Handover||10%|
|Next Installment||Within 36 months from handover||50%|
Sunrise Bay by Emaar Properties is located only a few steps away from the beachfront marina. It is a beautifully crafted building within the beachfront setting of Dubai Harbor and offers magnificent views of the open sea and Dubai Marina. It is a twin tower that will feature 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom luxurious and premium residential units.
Dubai Harbor is all set to attribute a cruise ship port, “Dubai Lighthouse”. It is all set to become the biggest marina in the MENA region consisting of 1,100 berths that can incorporate yachts within it. This development features luxury residential units by Emaar Properties which is well-known for its contributions in the real estate market of Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). The development consists of a wide range of amenities including a separate event arena, restaurants, cafes, yacht club, retail and vacation spaces.
Dubai International Marina Club, Logo Island, and Skydive Dubai will all be incorporated together under the integrated community of Dubai Harbor. This will become the only destination within Dubai that can be accessed through all means including sea, road network, public shipping, and pedestrian bridges. The development will also have exclusive cycling and jogging tracks.