Home > Damac Properties > Just Cavalli Villas at Damac Hills

Just Cavalli Villas at Damac Hills

Just Cavalli Villas is a luxury built off-plan development in Damac Hills 2, Dubai, that provides 3-bedroom Villas with fancy amenities and features. These villas offer a range of residences that question the normal design throughout the entire neighborhood, expressing the style of tomorrow via intriguing and original ideas.

A rooftop balcony and a lower ground floor enclosed by a green enclave of recreational amenities are among the development’s bold and distinctive features. Surrounded by acres of open space, with access to world-class amenities and a one-of-a-kind design that’s ideal for you and your family.

Within this freshly built neighborhood, homeowners will find an excellent home location with an easy and appealing payment plan. The Kid’s Water Park is built to be every child’s dream come true, guaranteeing limitless water-friendly fun in the sun. Enjoy lots of attractions and leisure facilities like a Splash Pad, slippery slides, and more.

Project highlights

  • Villas with three bedrooms are available in this residential complex.
  • Options for simple and flexible payment plans
  • Damac Hills 2 is a neighbourhood inside the Damac Hills development.
  • Amenities and features that are cutting-edge
  • There are a variety of activities for the whole family to enjoy.
  • Leisure areas that are both green and comfy

Features & Amenities

Within its leisure-themed complex Damac Hills 2, Just Cavalli Villas are constructed with state-of-the-art facilities. Residents and visitors may enjoy a life surrounded by open areas, leisure parks, and world-class shopping and restaurant options. Enjoy your time here since the location provides unrivaled amenities in a tranquil setting away from the hustle and bustle of the metropolis.

 

 

  • The kitchen and living/dining room are separate.
  • Parking is available for a fee.
  • Outdoor Gym
  • Cricket Nets
  • Cricket Ground
  • With advanced equipment, the Just Cavalli Gymnasium is a great place to work out.
  • Cricket Ground
  • Paddle Court
  • Football Field
  • Basketball Court
  • Jogging Track
  • Outdoor Cinema

Payment Plan

Just Cavalli Villas at Damac Hills 2 can be acquired by paying only 10% as a down payment and the remaining 90% over 6 years with an easy installment plan. The flexible payment plan has been specifically designed to attract both customers and investors. If you’re searching for a low-cost villa, it could be the best time to seek it, given the possibilities available.

 

Installment Milestone Percentage (%)
10% Down Payment and 4% DLD Fee on sale date 14%
1st to 4th Installment Within 360 days (10% / 90 days) from sale date 40%
5th to 8th Installment Within 720 days (6.5% / 90 days) from sale date 26%
9th to 20th Installment Within 1800 days (2% / 90 days) from sale date 24%

Floor Plan

Damac Properties‘ Just Cavalli Villas in Akoya Oxygen provide magnificent three-bedroom homes. Residents may opt for specially designed homes ranging in size and layout from 2,143 sq. ft. to 3,240 sq. ft. With its state-of-the-art gyms, sports facilities, outdoor play area, groomed lawns, and gardens, these houses allow you to accomplish more with their basic design architect yet inspired units.

Master Plan

The UST Cavalli Villas are part of the integrated plan development Damac Hills 2, officially named Akoya Oxygen, which is aimed to provide inhabitants with amazing lifestyle opportunities. The neighborhood provides a variety of homes in the middle of nature, surrounded by lush foliage and cascading beachfront.

Location Map

The Aquilegia cluster of AKOYA Oxygen houses the Just Cavalli villas by DAMAC Properties. It is conveniently located near the golf course’s 17th hole, making the villas’ location even more attractive. These opulent homes’ interiors are decorated with experimental prints and crazy wallpapers that complement the unusual furniture pieces.

Major attractions/nearby places

  • Dubai International Airport – 35 Minutes
  • Mall of The Emirates – 37 minutes
  • Madinat Jumeirah – 30 minutes
  • Dubai Investment Park – 25 minutes
  • Al Marmoom Heritage Village – 20 minutes

Get in touch

    Just Cavalli Villas at Damac Hills

    Damac Hills 2 (Akoya Oxygen) was previously known as Damac Hills 2 (Akoya Oxygen) and is a real luxury and comfortable living option. With its Water Sports, Racing Adventure, Malibu Beach, Wave Surfing, Water Playground, Splash Pad, and much more, the neighborhood is created with modern state-of-the-art amenities.

    Subscribe to know about the latest Off-Projects in UAE

      Scroll to top