Lila Villas at Arabian Ranches II
Lila Arabian Ranches 2 is undoubtedly an epitome of urban living with its elegantly designed and luxurious 3, 4 and 5 bedroom luxurious residential villas in the lively community of Arabian Ranches developed by the renowned Emaar Properties. Lila Villa Arabian Ranches 2 offers a collection of 219 meticulously designed standalone homes located in the serene and secure community of Arabian Ranches 2. Each residential villa offers a unique Spanish architecture inspired lifestyle being designed with impeccable finishing and terracotta tiled roofs. The architectural design of the development showcases polished floors and minimal woodwork that complement the floor plan design of the development.
The residences within the development promote outdoor living lifestyle through its tennis courts, play areas for children, several parks and a football pitch. The neighborhood of the development is also home to barbeque pits, landscaped gardens, gourmet restaurant and cafes that offer delicious and mouthwatering food. Enjoy your leisure time playing at the wide golf course located within the community.
Features & Amenities
Lila Arabian Ranches 2 is surrounded by lush green garden and are equipped with a wide range of amenities including a fully-equipped gym for men and women, indoor running track, swimming pool, children play areas, a beauty salon, and spa, walkway, park as well as loyal cycling paths around the villa removing interlinking of homes. Moreover, the residential development also has a football court, tennis court, horse riding club as well as many restaurants at The Ranches Souk. Apart from this, the development also offers a car parking area on the ground floor and comprises of a master bedroom and large windows along with sun temperature-controlled features.
- Cycling and jogging track
- Swimming pool
- Retail area
- Fully-equipped gymnasium for men and women
- Dining options at The Ranches Souk
- Outdoor Running Track
- Playing area for children
- Community hall
- Educational institutions
- Health facilities
- Dubai Polo and Equestrian Club
- Pool for kids
The development offers affordable and feasible plans to attract buyers and investors towards this magnificent property located in one of the most sought-after destinations in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). The buyers can easily register their property in Lila Villas Arabian Ranches 2 by paying a small percent of the total amount as down payment while paying the remaining 25% of the amount in easy monthly installments during the construction phase. The buyers have to pay the remaining 75% of the total amount in 5 years after the property is handed over to them.
|1st Installment||During Construction||25%|
|2nd Installment||5 Years Post Handover||75%|
The development offers spacious floor plans to its residents through its 3, 4 and 5 bedroom villas. Each residential unit is made spacious enough to suit the modern needs of the residents. The residential villas within Lila comprise of a master bedroom, walk-in closets, spacious kitchens, good quality bathrooms, open living, and dining rooms as well as double car parking space making it an ideal place to live in.
Lila offers two-floor luxurious residential villas to the residents located in the secure and tranquil community of Arabian Ranches enclosed within a lush green area. The residents of Lila Villas can easily access the Dubai Polo and Equestrian Club and Arabian Ranches Golf Club as well as two international size polo fields, tennis court, 18 Hole Championship Golf Course and 19 Half-size basketball courts. Arabian Ranches is a community inspired by desert spanned over an area of 6.5 square meters providing easy accessibility to various destinations of Dubai including Downtown Dubai, Dubai Marina, and the Dubai beach.