Palace Residences by Address Hotels + Resorts
Palace Residences is a new waterside development by Address Hotels and Resorts by Emaar Properties, featuring 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments for the residents. Located in close proximity with the Palace Hotels, the residents can get an opportunity to experience the finest of hospitality and dining services.
This new development located in the prestigious community of Dubai Creek Harbor (DHS), tries to capture the imagination of future residents and homebuyers. Emaar has set a new benchmark in the real estate industry by constructing two huge 44-story towers overlooking the mesmerizing views of Creek Canal and Creek Beach.
The people residing here can experience the breathtaking views of 5-star hotels and waterways on demand. The development is an investment-friendly opportunity offering a high rate of returns on investments in short.
If you are willing to experience the best of cosmopolitan life while enjoying amazing views living in a relaxing waterfront community then this is the right place for you to make your investment in. These residences will offer you a chance to explore a new form of lifestyle. This friendly development is carefully designed to satisfy the needs of everyone and is bound to impress people of all kinds.
Features & Amenities
Palace Residences by Emaar is a meticulously designed construction offering 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom luxurious apartments to the residents equipped with high-grade interiors built with the finest of materials and fittings as well as world-class features and amenities specially designed to facilitate the needs of the residents residing in this beautiful development within Dubai Creek Harbor which is one of the sought-after location in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). Emaar Properties has focused on developing each aspect of the development carefully and meticulously to suit the needs and preferences of prospective buyers and residents. There are plenty of amenities within the project. Valet Parking, Meeting Room, Kids Play area and swimming pool along with fine dining and retail options.
- Valet Parking facility for residents and their guests.
- 50% discount on amenities offered at Palace Residences located on Dubai Creek Harbor.
- Meeting Rooms
- 25% discount on dining at Palace Residences in Dubai Creek Harbor
- Kids Play area
- 24-hour concierge service
- Spa and Gym
- Swimming pool and infinity-edge pool
- Signature rooftop grill and bar at the adjacent hotel
Palace Residences by Emaar Properties located by Address Hotels and Resorts within Dubai Creek Harbor offers the residents with attractive and easy payment plans to attract prospective homebuyers and investors. The homebuyers or investors will only have to pay 60% of the total amount as down-payment at the time of purchase in the phase of construction till the time of completion and the rest 40% has to be paid within 3 years after the property is handed over to the homebuyers or investors. The development is affordable and not heavy on the budget which has drawn the attention of almost everyone within Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) making it a sought-after project in Dubai
|Downpayment||On Purchase Date||10%|
|1st to 9th Installment||Within 40 Months From Purchase Date||45%|
|10th Installment||On Handover||5%|
|11th to 18th Installment||Within 24 months (5% / 3 months) from completion||40%|
Palace Residences featuring 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom luxury apartments within the strategic location of Dubai Creek Harbor provides fascinating and spacious floor plans for the convenience of the residents. The carefully designed floor plans of this development offer generous living space along with privacy and security. The floor sizes of the development range from 696.10 square feet to 2357.30 square feet depending on the number of bedrooms and area of the apartments.
The interiors, as well as exteriors of the residences, are meticulously designed with the finest of materials and fittings providing the residents with high-grade amenities and facilities while living in this vibrant community of Dubai Creek Harbor in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Palace Residences is a master-planned development by Address Hotels and Resorts developed meticulously by the renowned Emaar Properties within the centric location of Dubai Creek Harbor (DCH). The residences offered in this development are meticulously designed to be innovative and contemporary at the same time. It is all set to change the concept of luxury and comfort for the residents. Each aspect of the residences within the development is designed keeping in mind the needs of the residences providing them with convenience and comfort. In short, everything is neatly arranged by Emaar Properties to provide the residents with the best experience of their life.