UNA Apartments at Town Square Dubai
UNA Apartments is a newly launched residential development by one of the famous property developers in the UAE located in the heart of Town Square Dubai. The development is made up of 2 u-shaped residential towers. Both the residential towers have a ground floor, and 11 other floors over it. The development features 3 types of studio apartments and 5 types of 1 bedroom apartments. The development is expected to be available for handover in 2020.
UNA Apartments are specifically constructed for the new age group of millennials, creative minds and fast-paced entrepreneurial minds that are longing for an urban and mutual hub that makes contemporary and environment living easier for them.
UNA Apartments is a manifestation of our vibrant city and provides a perfect mixture of an urban setting with an entrepreneurial spirit. The development provides the most edge-cutting services and facilities that are developed to cater to the needs and preferences of collaborative communities as well as individuals. The convenient and unique features are integrated within the development to provide a natural environment for creativity to the individuals.
For Nshama life is all about moments and therefore they allow the residents to enjoy these moments in full swing. The development provides spaces to connect, work, create and learn with fellow innovators and game-changers.
Features & Amenities
UNA Apartments provides the residents with a sense of community, using shared facilities and spaces to create a more fulfilling and satisfying experience for the individuals. Benefit yourself with an opportunity that lets you connect with like-minded people, working and living together in a creative and innovative environment. Choose to live, play and work under one roof in a new and re-defined world that focuses on change and creativity.
UNA Apartments provide the residents with a wide range of amenities and facilities to cater to the body and mind of the individuals such as gym, pool and retail outlets. Focus on yourself and do what you love the best in this creative and open-minded community. Revitalize and re-energize in your own mini eco-system equipped with tech facilities, cafés, lounge spaces, and entertainment areas.
- Swimming pool, Laundry services
- Shuttle service to the nearest metro station
- Cleaning services
- Recreational areas, Restaurants
- Fully-equipped gym, Cafes
- Entertainment area
- Supermarket, Reading area
- Common landscape areas
- WiFi Connection
- Meeting rooms
- Business center/workspace
The UNA Apartments is an exceptional development by Nshama developers featuring studios and 1 bedroom luxurious residential units that are available in different size ranges and affordable prices starting from AED 400,888 and 1 bedroom apartments starting from AED 518,888 that comes with easy and affordable 60/40 payment plan. The investors and future buyers can easily register their properties by paying 10% of the total amount as down-payment at the time of booking, while paying the remaining 40% in easy monthly installments during the construction phase whereas paying the remaining 50% at the time of handover which is expected to be done till December 2020.
|Down Payment||On Booking||5%|
|1st Installment||Within 60 days from booking||5%|
|2nd Installment||Within 5 months from booking||5%|
|3rd Installment||On Completion||15%|
|4th to 13th Installment||Within 30 months (6% / 3 months) from completion||60%|
|14th to 15th Installment||Within 36 months (5% / 3 months) from completion||10%|
UNA Apartments comprise of two u-shaped residential towers comprising of ground plus 11 floors located diagonally opposite to Rawda apartments. The development features 3 types of studio apartments and 5 types of 1 bedroom apartments. The development is expected to complete by December 2020.
UNA Apartments are located in the heart of Dubai Town Square that provides a wide range of activities from leisure to sporting to entertainment and communal. This community is designed to provide the residents with a perfect work-life balance by living in this innovative and creative community.
UNA Apartments is an exceptional residential development by Nshama Property Developers which is a reflection of our vibrant city. This development is meticulously designed to provide the residents with a perfect blend of urban and modern setting that features high-end amenities that cater to the needs of individuals and collaborative communities.