Bellair Villas The Trump Estates
Belair Villas at the Trump Estates in Damac Hills features a selection of mansions and villas with 4 and 5 bedrooms and trademark features. The builder, Damac Properties, is concentrating on providing access to California style living by showcasing houses that are remarkable and include features.
The independent villas were developed by Eric Trump and are offered with a workable post-handover plan that lasts for more than 4 years. The apartments appear ideal for individuals with large families because they are located in a prestigious residential neighborhood a short distance from Trump Estate Golf Club.
The villas have huge living rooms, professionally decorated interiors, and a separate maid’s room for further protection and privacy. The apartments, which are available in various sizes and layouts, provide modern and stylish living space that further paves the way for a perfect living experience. In summary, the luxurious living quarters are unquestionably unique.
Features & Amenities
Belair Villas’ unique development offers a variety of facilities that are interwoven with appealing, entertaining places for your enjoyment and relaxation. With top-notch tennis, cricket, volleyball, basketball, and other sporting arenas and amenities, residents may choose from a wide range of alternatives. Residents get to enjoy an immaculately maintained golf course neighborhood that gives a top-notch sense of security. This development despite of being far from the city’s population is yet near to everything.
Some of them includes
- Hi-speed internet
- Business lounge
- 24-hr security & security cameras
- Swimming pool
- Aerobics room
- Covered walkway
- Shopping arcade
- Sufficient underground car parking
- Landscaped roof garden with outdoor café
The Damac Belair Villas provide straightforward post-completion payment plan alternatives that are simple and appealing. All you need to do to take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime chance is pay 85% of the total sum prior to handover and the remaining 15% using post-handover payment methods. This development provides inexpensive and appealing payment plan alternatives to the buyer and investors to entice them to invest in one of Dubai’s calm neighborhoods.
|Down Payment||For Booking||15%|
|1st Installment||Within 3 Months from Booking||5%|
|2nd Installment||Within 6 Months from Booking||5%|
|3rd Installment||Within 9 Months from Booking||5%|
|4th Installment||Within 12 Months from Booking||5%|
|5th Installment||Within 15 Months from Booking||5%|
|6th Installment||Within 18 Months from Booking||5%|
|7th Installment||Within 21 Months from Booking||5%|
|8th Installment||Within 24 Months from Booking||5%|
|9th Installment||Within 27 Months from Booking||5%|
|10th Installment||Within 31 Months from Booking||5%|
|11th Installment||Within 33 Months from Booking||5%|
|12th Installment||On Completion||15%|
|13th to 15th Installment||Within 09 Months (5% / 3 Months) after Completion||15%|
The floor layout for the 4 and 5 bedroom condos at Belair Villas is carefully created to answer some of your main concerns. When it comes to freestanding villas, the design and general specifications are tailored to guarantee the greatest levels of comfort and sophistication. The units are now available in a variety of sizes, which further enables you to choose a unit that meets your requirements.
The Belair Villas at Trump Estates are a part of a master-planned community that provides a healthy lifestyle in addition to all the recreational amenities at your disposal. Find yourself in the lush green surroundings and fairways that provide a healthy lifestyle against the recognisable Hills background. Along with peaceful locations for relaxation, walking and cycling paths, picture-perfect parks, and green spaces, the community’s tranquil settings will also provide you with a variety of leisure and entertainment amenities.